The article ‘JVVNL Vacancy 2020 for Technical Helper Recruitment:’ share for helping those who are interested in and want to participate in JVVNL Recruitment.
Rajasthan power Department (JVVNL) has released a recruiting for around 6000 jobs. They hire for Technical Helper. Below you’ll find the complete information on the topic of JVVNL Technical Helper Recruitment online form and exam 2020.
Here we are going to share complete information about important dates like the last date of submission of an online form, how to fill-up application form, age limit, criteria of jobs, exam form fees, qualification and how many vacancies available for employment.
If you have any queries or questions, please feel free to ask us in the comment box. We are here for your help. Jaipur (Rajasthan) Vidyut Vibhag Nagar Limited (JVVNL) hire for the junior accountant, junior engineer, LDC helpers very soon by some eligible test.
What are the criteria for candidates?
Interested candidates minimum qualification must pass 10th, or above 10th, 12th, Diploma, Graduate, from any recognized university or college of the board. Above mention, qualified candidates can fill-up online form for sitting in the test, which is conducted by JVVNL.
If you want more detail or want to fill-up online form, then click on the given link. www.energy.rajasthan.gov.in/jvvnl
Other criteria for candidates:
The age limit of general category candidates 18-28 years and ST/SC/OBC/MBC got five years of relaxation.
What are the application fees for applying JVVNL form?
General category, EWS and others can pay 850 Indian Rupees, and ST/SC/OBC/EBC/MBC can pay 550 Indian Rupees at time of filling the online form by DD (Demand Draft) or other payment methods like debit/ credit card, net banking and additional payment like Paytm wallet.
Last date for submitting online form 27/jan/2020.
What is the procedure for selecting candidates?
After filling the application, form candidate must pass the Written Test paper Skill Test after that JVVNL announce final cutoff list to finalize candidate for document verification. After all above that candidate can get the job.
How do You Fill-Up Application Form for Recruitment in JVVNL?
Interested candidates must register before filling the form by going JVVNL official website for filling online application form www.energy.rajasthan.gov.in/jvvnl. To register on JVVNL, candidates must have a valid E-mail ID and An ultimate mobile no at the time of filling the application form. Candidates must fill correct information about themselves at the correct position in the application form. After registration candidate must upload a passport size photo and signature scan copy at the right place of the form. Details are given below.
- First, go to the official website of JVVNL by clicking on the link www.energy.rajasthan.gov.in/jvvnl
- After going to the official website, click on the menu button and select the career section.
- Click on the selection of Recruitment in the career section.
- Please read all instruction and details carefully for filling and required document for applying JVVNL application form.
- Click on the online form link for filling the application form.
- Fill-up all the necessary information like personal and academic details in the right manner.
- After that, upload all needed document’s scan copy.
- Upload passport size photograph and signature in the required format.
- Pay application form fees if you belong from General/ EWS and others pay 850 Indian rupees, if you are from ST/SC/OBC/EBC/MBC then you will pay 550 Indian Rupees by debit/credit or net banking.
- Lastly, click to submit button and save your application form.
JVVNL Exam and Pattern for Selection Candidates:
After filling the application form, JVVNL will check out all application and provide information and documents and declare a list for writing test candidate. The written test can be done in both ways by online or offline. Syllabus and other details are given below.
- The syllabus is equivalent of class 10th like science math, Hindi, history geography, agriculture, economic development and culturally specific to Rajasthan based.
- Each question equal to one mark and all items are objective means one questions have four option only one is right (correct) accept Hindi and English these are bilingual. There are a total of 100 questions and no negative marking.
- Selection is based on the merit of test online or offline. If two candidates have equal marks, then priority goes to elders who are defined by the date of birth.
- The selected qualified candidate gets an appointment which is based on the merit list and gets approval by CMD/MD.
In this article ‘JVVNL Vacancy 2020 for Technical Helper Recruitment:‘ we are sharing some points which are related to filling the application form for JVVNL recruitment 2020. Please read all instruction before filling the original application form.
All the above points are critical and share for only helping those people who want to participate in JVVNL for making their career as a government officer. By reading all the article carefully, you can fill up your application form very quickly.